Let us know about qualified candidates and you could be eligible for a referral bonus.
Candidate Referral Program
This program has been designed to support and encourage referrals by individuals not currently employed by Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS) in an effort to attract the highest quality candidates for our customers. The referral must be submitted following the designated guidelines and the hired referred candidate must be employed by LRS within 12 months of our receipt of the referral (and continuously billable) for a minimum of 480 hours.
Definition of Referral:
It must be a direct, personal referral to qualify for the referral fee. (Providing an LRS representative with lists, directories, company information and the like will not qualify for a referral fee). Third party consulting or direct placement agencies are not eligible for referral fee. All submitting parties must be an individual with first-hand knowledge of the referral.
- Non-employees may refer candidates; LRS employees are not eligible for this non-employee program but could be eligible for the Employee Referral Program (see Policy 906 for details).
- Due to possible conflict of interest issues, employees of government entities or individuals prohibited by their employer from receiving such referral payments are not eligible to participate in this program.
- The program may be terminated or changed at any time by company management.
- In the case of multiple referrals of the same person, the earliest referral will be accepted.
- Employment agencies and their employees are allowed to participate in this program.
- Candidates must interview for and accept an offer of employment for an hourly position with the LRS Consulting Services group within 12 months of LRS’ receipt of the referral.
- Candidates must not currently be employed, or previously employed within the past 24 months by LRS. Additionally, individuals currently working as an on-site subcontracted consultant at LRS are not eligible candidates.
- Individuals who have applied directly for employment with LRS or have been in contact with a recruiter from LRS in the last 24 months are not eligible.
- Individuals who are represented by a third party recruiter are not eligible.
- Management reserves the right to reject any submitted candidate for any reason.
How do I submit a referral?
- Submit a referral by filling in the fields at the top of this page and clicking Submit.
- An LRS representative will check our internal candidate database and will let you know if your candidate meets the eligibility guidelines.
- If you submit a resume for your referral, you must obtain written consent from the referred individual and you may be asked to show proof of consent.
- Once your submittal is approved your candidate will be contacted by an LRS recruiter.
How do I receive the Referral Fee?
- A referral must complete 480 billable hours before a referral fee is issued. If this is not met, the referral fee will be automatically terminated – there are no partial fees.
- Once the 480 billable hour employment period has been met, LRS will contact you to complete and sign a W-9 form (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification). You will be issued a 1099-MISC form at the end of the year for all referral fee payments, as “Non Employee Compensation”, which you will need to report and file with your taxes.
- The referral fee amount will be $200.00 and paid in approximately 30 days after the candidate has completed 480 billable hours for LRS. No fee will be paid until LRS has received a completed W-9 form.